Thursday, October 25, 2007

Congratulations to Debby & Pete on making DIAMOND Executive!! Read there Story!!

My name is Debby Rondeau. A friend started phoning me last October, telling me about a business opportunity called Monavie. Well, as you can guess I was not interested. Thank goodness she was persistent and several calls later she convinced me to just try the juice. I did, with the thought that maybe if I tried it she would leave me alone. Much to my surprise, I thought I was feeling something very good after 4-5 days on Monavie. Not knowing if it was real or just in my mind, a placebo, I decided to buy some more juice to make sure I was not just imaging that I was feeling better.

Well, by the time the second bottle was finished I knew I was feeling better and for sure it was that juice! I had a feeling of more energy, less pain and an overall feeling of vitality from the inside out. Well, I said "sign me up", but only because I wanted to buy the juice at wholesale. I still was not interested in the business side of Monavie. My husband Peter and I already had a full-time business to run. Peter also has worked at American Express/ IBM for 29 1/2 years and we have 5 kids. As you can see, we were already VERY BUSY people. The last thing I needed was more to do.

Anyway, after a couple of weeks my friend asked me to go to a Monavie Tasting at a hotel in Ft Lauderdale. I still thought we were too stressed out and busy for another business, but for some reason my inner feelings told be to "GO!", so I did. . Well, I am thrilled to tell you our life changed for the better that night. From that meeting on, I knew what an opportunity we had. So, the very next day I started calling people. Now, here we are 11 1/2 months later. We have personally introduced Monavie to just 57 people and our team has grown from those 57 to now almost 2000 strong. We find it amazing that after only 7-8 months part-time in Monavie we were making more residual income per week from MonaVie than the retirement that my husband has worked for 29 1/2 years for would pay us in a month!

Today, we are Diamond Executive's in MonaVie, still only working part-time and enjoying an extra income that most people do not make at their full time careers. How crazy is that? We are now able to plan and live a life that most thought impossible. My husband and I feel young and full of dreams again. STRESS FREE and DREAMING ABOUT THE ENDLESS OPPORTUNITY that the second part of lives now offers. I truly feel Honored to be a part of the History of Monavie. I treasure the new friendships we are making with Monavie. Monavie is truly a lifestyle. Better physical health for you and your family, better financial health. How about being paid the most generously ever, by a networking company and traveling the world for FREE while building this incredible Monavie business. All stress free. We love it. Don't forget, Helping to save the orphans of Brazil and helping to preserve the rainforest. All in parallel, as we go on this incredible Monavie journey of wonderful experiences.. What else can I say but , SIGN ME UP! Debby and Pete Rondeau

2 comments:

donnaf/monavie said...

DEBBY & PETE....... CONGRATULATIONS AND THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND HELPING US PUT NEW JERSEY ON THE MAP.
DONNA

Brooke said...

Congrats!

www.MsMonavie.com