Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life as a Waitress!!

My name is Donna Fifield and my Sister Debby Rondeau (now a Diamond) was given a bottle of MonaVie in November 2006 by a gentlemen named Ray Santaniello (now a Blue Diamond). After trying the "juice" herself, my sister Debbie was kind enough to send me a case of the product to "just try it". I had been suffering from a virus known as Epstein-Barr. This virus causes a person to feel sluggish, constantly fatigued and a general sense of being tired.

Within 48 hours of my first taste of the"juice", I started to realize that I was feeling a little bit better. Since I was starting to feel so good on the "juice", I started to share my experiences with a few friends. My sister than explained to me how I could simply "drink the juice for FREE" if I engaged a few people and encouraged them to try MonaVie in order to reap the benefits of this amazing berry from the Rainforests of the Amazon.

Today, MonaVie is doing so much to improve my life! Not just from a Health & Wellness stand point, but from a financial one as well. I have risen to the level of Bronze Executive. Financially, I am making as much per week, if not more, with MonaVie as I am as a waitress. My Health has never been better and I will drink MonaVie for the REST OF MY LIFE!!

MONAVIE FOR LIFE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna...Your so Crazy!! Love Jamie